Christmas gift wrap made from reusable fabric, the perfect alternative to Christmas wrapping paper! This flat reusable fabric Crackle wrap folds neatly around box shaped gifts without the need for scissors or tape. Using its ingenious integrated wrapping cord and button, you can create a fabulous looking gift in seconds.
Each wrap comes with a gift tag pouch for your message. The Crackle is made from a double-layered fabric with a crinkly inner leaf that gives a delightful "crackle" sound as the gift is unwrapped.
PRINT DESIGN: Red Berry
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Washable with a care label showing you how to keep your wrap looking beautiful
SIZES (1 SHEET):
- Small 30cm x 30cm Perfect for cosmetics, CD's (up to 4) or DVD's, console games, jewellery, perfume / after shave or wallets / purses.
Medium 48cm x 48cm Perfect for clothing, kindle or e-book, tablet PC, large hardback book, large box of chocolates or paperback novels (up to 4 or 5).
- Large 70cm x 70cm Perfect for boxed childrens toys, a large shoe box, a large photo album or laptop.
- “Brilliant, genius gem of a wheeze” - CHRIS EVANS - BBC Radio 2 breakfast show
- “Wrag Wrap Ecological re-usable Christmas wrapping paper - in a vintage stylee I’M IN” - CAITLIN MORAN
- “This is quite brilliant’ – Created by two women who were sick of seeing sacks full of non-recyclable gift-wrap after every Christmas” - THE TELEGRAPH
- “Rather than buy paper this year, why not invest in Wrag Wrap” - VOGUE
- “The material is even designed to make that proper paper crackling sound to please the traditionalists” Voted in Top 10 Best Wrapping Paper - THE INDEPENDENT
- “Nicky and Louise, who own Wrag Wrap, have put a huge amount of thought and effort into creating a product that works for the environment but also works for demanding ‘wrappers’” ECO BLOGGER - DIANA CARNEY
- “They’re perfect, they’re brilliant! I want to buy some for my children to use every year” - KIRSTIE ALLSOPP