Gift wrap that crackles like paper wrapping only made using reusable fabric! The Crackle is made from a double-layered fabric with a crinkly inner leaf that gives a delightful "crackle" sound as the gift is unwrapped.
1 X Large RASPBERRY: W 70cm x 70cm. Boxed children’s toys, Large shoe box, large photo album, laptop.
1 X Med BLUE: W 48cm x L 48cm. Clothing, Kindle and e-books, tablet PC’s, paperback novels(up to 5).
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Washable with a care label showing you how to keep your wrap looking beautiful
- “Brilliant, genius gem of a wheeze” - CHRIS EVANS - BBC Radio 2 breakfast show
- “Wrag Wrap Ecological re-usable Christmas wrapping paper - in a vintage stylee I’M IN” - CAITLIN MORAN
- “This is quite brilliant’ – Created by two women who were sick of seeing sacks full of non-recyclable gift-wrap after every Christmas” - THE TELEGRAPH
- “Rather than buy paper this year, why not invest in Wrag Wrap” - VOGUE
- “The material is even designed to make that proper paper crackling sound to please the traditionalists” Voted in Top 10 Best Wrapping Paper - THE INDEPENDENT
- “Nicky and Louise, who own Wrag Wrap, have put a huge amount of thought and effort into creating a product that works for the environment but also works for demanding ‘wrappers’” ECO BLOGGER - DIANA CARNEY
- “They’re perfect, they’re brilliant! I want to buy some for my children to use every year” - KIRSTIE ALLSOPP
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.